job posting GUIDELINES
- PLEASE READ: For our members, there is no cost for that law firm or law school to post a job posting. Please double check with your law firm or school's recruiting department to make sure there are no current members before you proceed with purchasing a job posting.
- For non-members, there is a $125 charge per job posting for 30 days. Posting(s) can be extended beyond 30 days for an additional $25/month per job.
- Jobs posted on the website should be relevant to the field of Legal Recruiting, Professional Development or Human Resources.
- Job notices will be posted within five business days of submission.
- Job notices will remain posted for 60 days only, however, postings may be extended per an employer's request.
- To post a position, please complete the Job Posting Request under the Careers tab.
- Questions? Contact WALRAAhousing@gmail.com
Non-WALRAA members can make payment(s) online via the Jobs Posting Purchase page found here.